Chianti Classico

Chianti Classico 2009
Vino dell'Eccellenza
5 bottiglie sulla Guida I Vini d'Italia 2012 de L'Espresso

It is a wine that comes from a selection of the best bunches of fine grapes. Consisting of Lamole Sangiovese, 95% and red grapes ( Canaiolo) for the remaining 5%, as stated by the production of Chianti Classico.

Made from grapes harvested by hand in the first half of October, fermented in cement vats with maceration of 14-18 days.

Aged in cement tanks for a minimum of one year and a half and then in bottle for at least four months.

Bright ruby red color with good intensity with light garnet hues, intense, characteristic fragrance, typical of Lamole, with hints of red fruits and flowers, cherry, raspberry, rose and tobacco, average structure, fresh and harmonious taste, with delicate tannins well integrated with pleasant hints of red fruit with good length.

Alc. Vol. 13,5%


Download 2011 technical sheet in Acrobat PDF

Download 2012 technical sheet in Acrobat PDF
Azienda Agricola Podere Castellinuzza di Paolo Coccia | Via Petriolo n.21 | 50022 Greve in Chianti | Firenze
Partita IVA: 03850520481
castellinuzza@yahoo.it